db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <michael.bousc...@akquinet.de>
Subject Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday February 21, 8:30 am Pacific Time
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2014 21:18:22 GMT
Hi,

and copy the release artifacts from http://central.maven.org/maven2/javax/jdo/jdo-api/3.1-rc1/
and http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/jdo/3.1-rc1.

> AI: Michael copy the files to the release/db/jdo directory.
I checked in the release artifacts: "Committed revision 4462". Please
get them from svn and double check that the release artifacts are correct:
% svn checkout https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/db/jdo/3.1-rc1

Then I can add a comment to the INFRA JIRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-7320, such that Gavin can
complete the bootstrap process.

Regards Michael

> Question from Andy about JDO 3.1 release.
>
> We started the release process a year ago and it has suffered from lack of attention
on Craig's part. Craig is looking into transferring Spec Lead from Oracle to Apache to avoid
extra overhead.

> 2. News on JDO-625 "Support for streams" https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-625
?

> no news
>
> 3. News on JDO-712 "Require using the PMF schema definition with sequence names" https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-712
?

> no news
>
> 4. News on JDO-728 "extension element for @Index annotation is needed": https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-728
?

> no news. Any volunteers to write test cases?
>
> 5. Other issues
>
> Action Items from weeks past:
> [Jan 10 2014] AI Michelle resolve JDO-723
> [Dec 13 2013] AI Craig file a JIRA for java.sql.Blob and java.sql.Clob as persistent
field types
> [Oct 25 2013] AI We still need to merge changes from the 3.1-rc1 branch to the trunk.
> [May 10 2013] AI Everyone take a look Apache ISIS and maybe subscribe to ISIS mail lists.
> [Aug 24 2012] AI Craig update the JIRAs JDO-689 JDO-690 and JDO-692 about JDOHelper methods.
In process.

--
*Michael Bouschen*
*Prokurist*