db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday February 21, 8:30 am Pacific Time
Date Sat, 22 Feb 2014 00:32:14 GMT
Hi Michael,

Everything looks good. All the files are there; sigs ok; md5 ok; sha1 ok.

Ship it.

Regards,

Craig

and copy the release artifacts from http://central.maven.org/maven2/javax/jdo/jdo-api/3.1-rc1/
and http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/jdo/3.1-rc1.

>> AI: Michael copy the files to the release/db/jdo directory.
> I checked in the release artifacts: "Committed revision 4462". Please get them from svn
and double check that the release artifacts are correct:
> % svn checkout https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/db/jdo/3.1-rc1
>
> Then I can add a comment to the INFRA JIRA https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-7320,
such that Gavin can complete the bootstrap process.

> Regards Michael
>>
>> Question from Andy about JDO 3.1 release.
>>
>> We started the release process a year ago and it has suffered from lack of attention
on Craig's part. Craig is looking into transferring Spec Lead from Oracle to Apache to avoid
extra overhead.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-712 ?

>> no news
>>
>> 4. News on JDO-728 "extension element for @Index annotation is needed": https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-728
?

>> no news. Any volunteers to write test cases?
>>
>> 5. Other issues
>>
>> Action Items from weeks past:
>> [Jan 10 2014] AI Michelle resolve JDO-723
>> [Dec 13 2013] AI Craig file a JIRA for java.sql.Blob and java.sql.Clob as persistent
field types
>> [Oct 25 2013] AI We still need to merge changes from the 3.1-rc1 branch to the trunk.
>> [May 10 2013] AI Everyone take a look Apache ISIS and maybe subscribe to ISIS mail
lists.
>> [Aug 24 2012] AI Craig update the JIRAs JDO-689 JDO-690 and JDO-692 about JDOHelper
methods. In process.
>> [Aug 17 2012] AI Craig comment on JIRA JDO-589 Autocommit or nontransactional action
>

> --
> *Michael Bouschen*
> *Prokurist*
>
> akquinet tech@spree GmbH
> Bülowstr. 66, D-10783 Berlin
>
> Fon:   +49 30 235 520-33
> Fax:   +49 30 217 520-12
> Email: michael.bouschen@akquinet.de
> Web: www.akquinet.de <http://www.akquinet.de>
>
> akquinet tech@spree GmbH, Berlin
> Geschäftsführung: Martin Weber, Dr. Torsten Fink
> Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg HRB 86780 B
> USt.-Id. Nr.: DE 225 964 680

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo