db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday January 10, 8:30 am Pacific Time
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2014 19:00:31 GMT
Attendees: Michael Bouschen, Michelle Caisse, Craig Russell

Agenda:

1. JDO release JDO 3.1-rc1: JDO web site updates

no change.

2. Updates on JDO-625 "Support for streams": https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-625

no change. To progress this request, someone should write a spec update and a patch to some
implementation to test the idea.

3. Updates on JDO-724 "Move to using JPA2.1 API jar in TCK": https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-724

This looks good. AI Michael (and others?) apply the patch and send feedback via the JIRA.

4. Updates on JDO-716 "Convert spec to OpenOffice": https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-716.
Issue resolved?

Issue is resolved.

5. Updates on JDO-712 "Require using the PMF schema definition with sequence names": https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-712

So what should happen if the database does not support per-schema sequences?

6. New JIRA JDO-728 "extention element for @Index annotation is needed": https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-728

Excellent idea. Patch needed.

7. Other issues

Are there any other JIRAs that we want to put into 3.1?

We released 3.1-rc1 but there's still one more issue JDO-723 to be resolved before we update
the release status
AI Michelle resolve JDO-723

Action Items from weeks past:
[Dec 13 2013] AI Craig file a JIRA for java.sql.Blob and java.sql.Clob as persistent field
types
[Oct 25 2013] AI We still need to merge changes from the 3.1-rc1 branch to the trunk.
[May 10 2013] AI Everyone take a look Apache ISIS and maybe subscribe to ISIS mail lists.
[Aug 24 2012] AI Craig update the JIRAs JDO-689 JDO-690 and JDO-692 about JDOHelper methods.
In process.
[Aug 17 2012] AI Craig comment on JIRA JDO-589 Autocommit or nontransactional action

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@oracle.com