db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <mcai...@sonic.net>
Subject Re: Release not on mirrors
Date Sun, 03 Nov 2013 05:48:10 GMT
Yes, and we could just have hard-coded links on the downloads page that point there. At least
as a temporary fix, I will do that -- thanks for the idea. However, we and other Apache projects
have always used a CGI script that links to a randomly selected mirror and that now does not
work.

-- Michelle