db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday November 22, 8:30 am Pacific Time
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2013 17:24:50 GMT
Attendees:

Agenda:
1. JDO release JDO 3.1-rc1: JDO web site updates

Michelle is updating the apache/dist/db/jdo site.

2. Updates on JDO-625 "Support for streams": https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-625

Any volunteers for writing specification updates and tck tests? Probably one option: javax.jdo.option.StreamIO
which would allow use of java.io.File, java.io.InputStream, java.io.OutputStream, java.io.Reader,
java.io.Writer.

Is there anything more recent than http://www.jpox.org/servlet/jira/browse/RDBMS-26 regarding
the DataNucleus implementation?

3. Do we have a meeting Nov 22 due to Thanksgiving?

No interest in meeting next week. Next meeting is scheduled for December 6 at 8:30.

4. Other issues

Action Items from weeks past:
[Nov 8 2013] AI Michelle update the web page to point to the release notes in JIRA.
[Oct 25 2013] AI We still need to merge changes from the 3.1-rc1 branch to the trunk.
[May 10 2013] AI Everyone take a look Apache ISIS and maybe subscribe to ISIS mail lists.
[Aug 24 2012] AI Craig update the JIRAs JDO-689 JDO-690 and JDO-692 about JDOHelper methods.
In process.
[Aug 17 2012] AI Craig comment on JIRA JDO-589 Autocommit or nontransactional action
--

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle