db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday November 1, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2013 15:42:07 GMT
I will try to dial in but I'll be on the road (driving). The new leader pin ends with 14.

My status: I reviewed the updated 3.1-rc1 spec pdf (thanks, Michelle) and the problems with
the version that I created were gone. There are still trivial typos in the new 12.19 section
that was updated for this release but it's fine to ship.

Craig

On Oct 31, 2013, at 2:48 PM, Michael Bouschen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We will have our regular meeting Friday, November 1 at 9 am PacificTime (PT) to discuss
JDO TCK issues and status.

> Note: Daylight Savings Time is ended in Europe, but not in the U.S.
>
> Dial-in numbers are:
> US Toll free: 866 682-4770
> Germany Frankfurt 069222216106
> Germany Toll free: 08006648515
> (Other countries by request)
>
> To place the call:
> 1. Call the toll free number.
> 2. Enter the conference number 939-3689#
> 3. Enter the security code 1111#
>
> We use the conference call for audio and use Google Hangouts for screen sharing and video.
> The Google Hangouts URL for the meeting: http://goo.gl/sCKJaS
>
> Agenda:
> 1. JDO release JDO 3.1-rc1: JDO web site updates
> 2. JDO specification update
> 3. Other issues
>
> Action Items from weeks past:
> [Oct 25 2013] AI We still need to merge changes from the 3.1-rc1 branch to the trunk.
> [May 10 2013] AI Everyone take a look Apache ISIS and maybe subscribe to ISIS mail lists.
> [Aug 24 2012] AI Craig update the JIRAs JDO-689 JDO-690 and JDO-692 about JDOHelper methods.
In process.
> [Aug 17 2012] AI Craig comment on JIRA JDO-589 Autocommit or nontransactional action
> [Sep 23 2011] AI Michael document when changing dependencies (to DataNucleus) it's necessary
to rebuild the exectck project before running tck.

> --
> *Michael Bouschen*
> *Prokurist*
>
> akquinet tech@spree GmbH
> Bülowstr. 66, D-10783 Berlin
>
> Fon:   +49 30 235 520-33
> Fax:   +49 30 217 520-12
> Email: michael.bouschen@akquinet.de
> Web: www.akquinet.de <http://www.akquinet.de>
>
> akquinet tech@spree GmbH, Berlin
> Geschäftsführung: Martin Weber, Dr. Torsten Fink
> Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg HRB 86780 B
> USt.-Id. Nr.: DE 225 964 680

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo