db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday November 8, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 17:30:16 GMT
Attendees: Michelle Caisse, Michael Bouschen, Craig Russell

Agenda:

1. JDO release JDO 3.1-rc1: JDO web site updates

Need to update http://apache.org/dist/db/jdo/ with the 3.1 release. There may be a mvn way
to do it; if not, use scp per the old instructions on publishing a release. Once the release
is in the "standard Apache" distribution area and the mirrors have picked it up, the "standard
Apache" script to select mirrors should work.

AI Michelle update the web page to point to the release notes in JIRA.

2. JDO specification update

Now looks good.

3. Other issues

Would it be ok to start 30 minutes earlier on Fridays. We can certainly try it. 0830 Pacific
time.

Action Items from weeks past:
[Oct 25 2013] AI We still need to merge changes from the 3.1-rc1 branch to the trunk.
[May 10 2013] AI Everyone take a look Apache ISIS and maybe subscribe to ISIS mail lists.
[Aug 24 2012] AI Craig update the JIRAs JDO-689 JDO-690 and JDO-692 about JDOHelper methods.
In process.
[Aug 17 2012] AI Craig comment on JIRA JDO-589 Autocommit or nontransactional action

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@oracle.com