db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <michael.bousc...@akquinet.de>
Subject Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday November 15, 8:30 am Pacific Time
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 16:54:13 GMT
Attendees: Michelle Caisse, Michael Bouschen

Agenda:

1. JDO release JDO 3.1-rc1: JDO web site updates

Still need to update to updatehttp://apache.org/dist/db/jdo/  with the 3.1 release. We hope
that by doing this, the download page using the apache mirrors works as expected. Need to
point to the release notes in JIRA in oder to show the 3.1 changes.

2. JDO specification update: anything left?

Nothing left on the spec.

3. Other issues

No other issues.

We stick to the time change: string time is 08:30 am PST.

Action Items from weeks past:
[Nov 8 2013] AI Michelle update the web page to point to the release notes in JIRA.
[Oct 25 2013] AI We still need to merge changes from the 3.1-rc1 branch to the trunk.
[May 10 2013] AI Everyone take a look Apache ISIS and maybe subscribe to ISIS mail lists.
[Aug 24 2012] AI Craig update the JIRAs JDO-689 JDO-690 and JDO-692 about JDOHelper methods.
In process.
[Aug 17 2012] AI Craig comment on JIRA JDO-589 Autocommit or nontransactional action

--
*Michael Bouschen*
*Prokurist*

akquinet tech@spree GmbH