db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday October 18, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2013 17:01:51 GMT
Attendees: Craig Russell

Agenda:

1. JDO release JDO 3.1-rc1

Released to maven central.

Need to update the web site to point folks to the new release.

Need release notes.

2. JDO specification update

Master doc was updated with new title, date. Please review the JDO_3_1.pdf in the specification/OOO
directory.

Should we publish a version that shows assertions?

We will add a link to the specification/OOO directory from http://db.apache.org/jdo/specifications.html

3. Other issues

Google hangouts was an interesting experiment. Video was pretty nice, screen sharing is awesome,
audio leaves something to be desired. Next week we will use hangouts for screen sharing and
video but use Oracle conference call for audio.

Action Items from weeks past:
[Oct 11 2013] AI Craig The specification needs to be updated with the new date and title.
[Oct 11 2013] AI Matthew look at how to import the specification into asciidoc.
[May 10 2013] AI Everyone take a look Apache ISIS and maybe subscribe to ISIS mail lists.
[Aug 24 2012] AI Craig update the JIRAs JDO-689 JDO-690 and JDO-692 about JDOHelper methods.
In process.
[Aug 17 2012] AI Craig comment on JIRA JDO-589 Autocommit or nontransactional action
[Sep 23 2011] AI Michael document when changing dependencies (to DataNucleus) it's necessary
to rebuild the exectck project before running tck.

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@oracle.com