db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday October 11, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2013 17:35:21 GMT
Attendees: Michelle Caisse, Matthew Adams, Michael Bouschen, Craig Russell

Agenda:

1. JDO release JDO 3.1-rc1, vote results

Release has been made via Nexus. The release is now published on maven central.

The specification needs to be updated with the new date and title. AI Craig

2. Other issues

Matthew is working on setting up a Google hangout for the next meeting. We will start the
meeting on the dial-in number and switch to the hangout once we verify that it is working.

Asciidoc and Asciidoctor are tools that Matthew is using for some documentation. AI Matthew
look at how to import the specification into asciidoc.

Action Items from weeks past:
[May 10 2013] AI Everyone take a look Apache ISIS and maybe subscribe to ISIS mail lists.
[Aug 24 2012] AI Craig update the JIRAs JDO-689 JDO-690 and JDO-692 about JDOHelper methods.
In process.
[Aug 17 2012] AI Craig comment on JIRA JDO-589 Autocommit or nontransactional action
[Sep 23 2011] AI Michael document when changing dependencies (to DataNucleus) it's necessary
to rebuild the exectck project before running tck.

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@oracle.com