db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Adams <matt...@matthewadams.me>
Subject Re: Please test staged JDO 3.1-rc1 release
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2013 14:35:18 GMT
I'm a little confused as to why there isn't a source artifact in
.../javax/jdo/jdo-api/3.1-rc1.

I (and some tools) expect the JDO API source, that is, *only* the src of
the JDO API and not the rest of the project, to be sitting in a zip or jar
right next to the binary jar, as jdo-api-3.1-rc1-sources.jar.

I see the artifacts at .../org/apache/jdo/3.1-rc1 that contain the entire
source tree.  I'm a little confused by that, too.  By looking at that
directory, it appears as though we're making a "source release" artifact,
correct?  In either case, I'm still a bit confused.

-matthew

--
mailto:matthew@matthewadams.me <matthew@matthewadams.me>
skype:matthewadams12