db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday September 20, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2013 16:44:36 GMT
Attendees: Michelle Caisse, Craig Russell

Agenda:

1. JDO release candidate https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-723 - Closing a sonatype
repository.

The jdo-api release currently doesn't include sources, just the jar and javadoc. Matthew suggests
tools might be able to give more information to users if we include the source jar. May be
possible to reconfigure the api/pom.xml to generate the source file alongside. Maybe the javadoc
jar as currently packaged is really all we need? But what about debugging the bootstrap JDOHelper
code? AI Michelle see if the release can be redone to include the api source jar.

2. Other issues

Action Items from weeks past:
[May 10 2013] AI Everyone take a look Apache ISIS and maybe subscribe to ISIS mail lists.
[Aug 24 2012] AI Craig update the JIRAs JDO-689 JDO-690 and JDO-692 about JDOHelper methods.
In process.
[Aug 17 2012] AI Craig comment on JIRA JDO-589 Autocommit or nontransactional action
[Sep 23 2011] AI Michael document when changing dependencies (to DataNucleus) it's necessary
to rebuild the exectck project before running tck.

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@oracle.com