db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday August 30, 9 am Pacific Daylight Time
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2013 16:28:43 GMT
Attendees: Michelle Caisse, Michael Bouschen, Craig Russell

Agenda:

1. News on "The Perfect OSGi Persistence Model"?http://blog.osgi.org/2013/08/the-perfect-osgi-persistence-model.html

No news.

2. Anything left on JDO-678 "Ability to set properties on PersistenceManager"?

Ok to close this one.

3. JDO release candidate https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-723

Looks good.

One question: should we provide sources for the api release in case someone wants to use e.g.
Eclipse debugger with the javax.jdo classes? Probably only the JDOHelper sources would be
of interest.

Group id: javax.jdo
Artifact id: jdo-api
Version: 3.1-rc1

Ready to go!

Once we release, there are several things that need to be merged back to trunk (manually so
as not to put back pom changes that are only for the branch).

4. Other issues

Michael will be on vacation for the next three weeks with no internet!

Action Items from weeks past:
[May 10 2013] AI Everyone take a look Apache ISIS and maybe subscribe to ISIS mail lists.
[Aug 24 2012] AI Craig update the JIRAs JDO-689 JDO-690 and JDO-692 about JDOHelper methods.
In process.
[Aug 17 2012] AI Craig comment on JIRA JDO-589 Autocommit or nontransactional action
[Sep 23 2011] AI Michael document when changing dependencies (to DataNucleus) it's necessary
to rebuild the exectck project before running tck.

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@oracle.com