db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <michael.bousc...@akquinet.de>
Subject Re: JDO 3.1 SNAPSHOT deployed
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2013 19:32:35 GMT
Hi Michelle,

I downloaded the source distribution jdo-3.1-20130824.224720-1-src.zip,
unpacked it and called successfully mvn clean install. This looks good.

There is another source file
jdo-3.1-20130824.224720-1-source-release.zip, I guess this is the
regular source distribution created by the apache-release profile, correct?

I also checked that the jdo-api binary is deployed under
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/javax/jdo/jdo-api/3.1-SNAPSHOT/

Regards Michael

--
*Michael Bouschen*