db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <mcai...@sonic.net>
Subject Re: Internal dependency problem with clean build on the release branch
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 15:11:08 GMT
Michael,

I've checked in the changes to the branch, with internal dependency
version now set to 3.1-SNAPSHOT. That appears to work, but I'm
encountering several more problems.
1. The release zip file does not include the parent-pom project, so you
can't build from the release.
2. When I attempt to do mvn deploy, I get the following error. It looks
like we need some more xml in our poms.

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to configure plugin parameters for:
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.4

check that the following section of the pom.xml is present and correct:

<distributionManagement>
   <!-- use the following if you're not using a snapshot version. -->
   <repository>
     <id>repo</id>
     <name>Repository Name</name>
     <url>scp://host/path/to/repo</url>
   </repository>
   <!-- use the following if you ARE using a snapshot version. -->
   <snapshotRepository>
     <id>repo</id>
     <name>Repository Name</name>
     <url>scp://host/path/to/repo</url>