db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <michael.bousc...@akquinet.de>
Subject Re: Internal dependency problem with clean build on the release branch
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 05:44:15 GMT
Hi Michelle,

sorry for the late response, I found your email today.

You mentioned "but all dependencies, including the dependency on the api
jar that we are in the process of releasing, are to non -SNAPSHOT
versions. So, we build jdo-api-3.1-SNAPSHOT.jar, but we are dependent on
jdo-api-3.1.jar".

I think that our own submodules (like jdo-api) still can have -SNAPSHOT
versions in the dependencies section of the pom. The maven release
plugin will update these -SNAPSHOT version names, too. I propose you
change the version of the jdo-api in the dependencies section to
3.1-SNAPSHOT.

Can you send me a patch with your changes of the 3.1-rc1 branch, then I
try a mvn clean install with a clean local repository.

Regards Michael

--
*Michael Bouschen*
*Prokurist*