db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <mcai...@sonic.net>
Subject Documentation for copyjdorijars
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2013 23:24:05 GMT
The readme file at the trunk or branches/<branch> level says the following:

    To run the JDO TCK on the Reference Implementation, copy the
    following files to the top-level lib/jdori directory. Copy
    log4j.properties from tck/src/conf. The others may be downloaded
    from the maven repository.

    asm-3.0.jar
    c3p0-0.9.0.2.jar
    datanucleus-api-jdo-3.0.7.jar
    datanucleus-api-jpa-3.0.8.jar
    datanucleus-core-3.0.9.jar
    datanucleus-enhancer-3.0.1.jar
    datanucleus-rdbms-3.0.8.jar
    log4j-1.2.13.jar
    log4j.properties

I believe this is obsolete and copyjdorijars now handles this task. I am
not sure, however, if the user has to invoke copyjdorijars or if it gets
invoked automatically. I need to update the readme with correct information.

-- Michelle