db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <michael.bousc...@akquinet.de>
Subject Re: Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday August 2, 9 am Pacific Daylight Time
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2013 18:59:13 GMT
Hi,

Appendix K https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-678

> Appendix K shows up as Appendix A. Does it need some post-processing? No, it will show
up as Appendix A until it's in the book.

> Multithreaded is an optional feature of an implementation but doesn't show up in Chapter
11 section 6. AI Craig update Chapter 11.

I compared Appendix K with chapter "11.6 Optional Feature Support" of
the spec and found two missing entries in Appendix K:
- javax.jdo.option.List
- javax.jdo.query.JDOQL

> 2. JDO release candidate https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-723
>
> When we release 3.1-rc1, trunk becomes 3.2-SNAPSHOT, the 3.1 branch becomes 3.1.1-SNAPSHOT.
>
> The proposal is to release 3.1-rc1 as the Apache release and then go to JCP with this
release.

> Need to copy final changes of tck getProperties test. AI Craig
> The specification is only in trunk.
> Need to create 3.1 versions of dtd and xsd in branch. AI Michael
The 3.1 versions are checked into the branch.

Regards Michael

> 3. New comment on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-721
>
> Null element ordering. Propose to address this in 3.2.
>
> 4. Other issues
>
> Action Items from weeks past:
> [May 10 2013] AI Everyone take a look Apache ISIS and maybe subscribe to ISIS mail lists.
> [Aug 24 2012] AI Craig update the JIRAs JDO-689 JDO-690 and JDO-692 about JDOHelper methods.
In process.
> [Aug 17 2012] AI Craig comment on JIRA JDO-589 Autocommit or nontransactional action
> [Sep 23 2011] AI Michael document when changing dependencies (to DataNucleus) it's necessary
to rebuild the exectck project before running tck.

--
*Michael Bouschen*
*Prokurist*

akquinet tech@spree GmbH