db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday June 28, 9 am Pacific Daylight Time
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2013 17:01:57 GMT
Attendees: Michelle Caisse, Michael Bouschen, Craig Russell

Agenda:
1. News on JDO-678 "Ability to set properties on PersistenceManager" https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-678

no news.

2. JDO release candidate https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-723

Michael uploaded a patch that creates the zip and tar release artifacts for the src release.
The patch also changes the name of the root pom from "root" to "jdo". Looks good.

The current working assumption is that we will create the release artifacts during the maven
package phase under control of a profile named "release" or perhaps "apache-release" depending
on whether using "apache-release" creates some conflicts.

When we are ready to deploy we will issue the maven deploy command with the pom specifying
the locations of:

jdo-api jar file
jdo-src zip file
jdo-src tar file

AI Michelle submit the JIRA ticket to get jdo into the Nexus repository per instructions on
http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html

3. Other issues

Action Items from weeks past:
[May 31 2013] AI Craig: put a table into an Appendix enumerating the properties and an indication
of whether the property is an option or a property or both.
[May 10 2013] AI Everyone take a look Apache ISIS and maybe subscribe to ISIS mail lists.
[Aug 24 2012] AI Craig update the JIRAs JDO-689 JDO-690 and JDO-692 about JDOHelper methods.
In process.
[Aug 17 2012] AI Craig comment on JIRA JDO-589 Autocommit or nontransactional action
[Sep 23 2011] AI Michael document when changing dependencies (to DataNucleus) it's necessary
to rebuild the exectck project before running tck.

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@oracle.com