db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <michael.bousc...@akquinet.de>
Subject Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday June 21, 9 am Pacific Daylight Time
Date Thu, 20 Jun 2013 19:58:41 GMT
Hi,

I'm attending a course tomorrow, so I do not know whether I'm able to
join the conference call.

My status:

Attached you find a patch src-archive.patch for review. It uses the
maven assembly plugin to create the source artifacts of 3.1-rc1.
If you want to test it, please apply the patch to the directory
branches/3.1-rc1 and call mvn clean package. This compiles the jdo
submodules and creates two archives jdo-3.1-src.tar.gz and
jdo-3.1-src.zip in the root target subdirectory. It does not run the tck
(this is done when calling mvn install).

There is a warning when creating the tar.gz artifact and I don't know
whether we can ignore it:
    [WARNING] Entry:
tck/src/orm/datastoreidentity/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/fieldtypes/TreeMapStringValueCollections-standard.orm

longer than 100 characters.

The current version always creates these artifacts when calling mvn
package or mvn install. An alternative could be using a special profile
to create the artifacts.

Regards Michael

--
*Michael Bouschen*