db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <michael.bousc...@akquinet.de>
Subject Re: Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday April 5, 9 am Pacific Daylight Time
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 07:18:27 GMT
> [...]
> 5. Other issues
> While looking at JDO-678, it was necessary to access the nightly repository for datanucleus.
We can change the pom in the copyjdorijars project to include the datanucleus repository where
nightly snapshots are found. This will make it easier in future to use datanucleus snapshots.
Since snapshots are only updated by mvn once in a while, and users can explicitly request
snapshots to be loaded via mvn -U option, and datanucleus is the JDO RI, this change seems

I checked in an update to the copyjdorijar pom.xml adding the
datanucleus nightly repository.

Regards Michael

*Michael Bouschen*

akquinet tech@spree GmbH