db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <mcai...@sonic.net>
Subject Re: Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday April 5, 9 am Pacific Daylight Time
Date Sun, 07 Apr 2013 20:28:54 GMT
This test case is failing consistently for me. I've run it 5 times over
two days. I'm in GMT - 8, Mountain Standard Time.

-- Michelle

On 4/5/2013 7:10 PM, Craig L Russell wrote:

> a) The test case failure may be a time zone issue. The test case is written so as to
use the East Coast time zone (GMT - 5:00). There are intermittent failures running the test
with GMT - 8:00. But no failures running GMT + 1. AI Craig code review the test case.