db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Nitay Joffe <nitay.jo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploying javax.jdo:jdo2-api:2.3-ec to maven central
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2013 01:01:33 GMT
I am chatting with Hive folks to see if they can pull in one of the artifacts that is in central.
Honestly I am stuck as a coordinator between these two projects as I am not highly familiar
with either, I am just developing something that uses Hive and saw that I now have to put
in datanucleus into my pom.xml which annoyed me. If anyone has some short-circuit solution
that might be good, for example can the datanucleus guys deploy to central? Otherwise in the
meantime I'll keep chatting with Hive folks see if they can fix it on their end.

Thanks,
- Nitay