db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Deploying javax.jdo:jdo2-api:2.3-ec to maven central
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 22:17:33 GMT
Hi Matthew,

As I understand it, the request is for an artifact that the jdo
project did not have anything to do with.

There are already artifacts on maven central that should be of use.

Craig

>>> 7Cjdo-api%7C3.0.1%7Cjarfor<http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Cjavax.jdo%7Cjdo-api%7C3.0.1%7Cjarfor

>>> googletalk:matthew@**matthewadams.me<googletalk%3Amatthew@matthewadams.me

>>> http://www.linkedin.com/in/**matthewadams<http://www.linkedin.com/in/matthewadams