db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday January 4, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2013 18:03:29 GMT
Attendees: Michael Bouschen, Craig Russell

Agenda:

1. Mandatory svnpubsub migration by Jan 2013

Looks like the site is live based on content as of early December.

2. Problem building site

Is the problem reported December 18 still an issue?

3. Apache Wikis

Each wiki is "independently owned and operated". No further action
needed.

4. News on JDO-717 "copyjdorijars does not cleanup target directory" https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-717

Michael's changes are checked in; waiting for Matthew's changes. Will
not hold up the 3.1 release.

5. News on spec update?

No recent news. One last item for Craig for chapter 12. Once this is
done, we just need to review and accept all spec changes.

6. Other issues

Action Items from weeks past:
[Dec 07 2012] AI Craig: Last technical item is still the new assertion
needed for Chapter 12.
[Nov 16 2012] AI Everybody Cross references to other sections should
use parentheses. Maybe we should avoid making this change until we
have reviewed and approved the 3.1 changes. Chapters that are not
affected by 3.1 could have the bracket-to-parens change made any time,
with no requirement to record changes.
[Nov 02 2012] AI Craig JDO-678 needs a test case.
[Aug 24 2012] AI Craig update the JIRAs JDO-689 JDO-690 and JDO-692
about JDOHelper methods.
[Aug 17 2012] AI Craig comment on JIRA JDO-589 Autocommit or
nontransactional action
[Jul 20 2012] AI Michelle: take a look into adding JDO social links to
db.apache.org/jdo.
[Sep 23 2011] AI Michael document when changing dependencies (to
DataNucleus) it's necessary to rebuild the exectck project before
running tck.

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo