db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@datanucleus.org>
Subject Re: Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday January 11, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2013 17:09:42 GMT
> > 1. Problem building site
> >
> > There is still an issue with building the site. Seems to be a maven
> > repository variable issue reported as a missing dependency.
> > The site is published as it existed a few months ago but can't be
> > updated (generated) as the instructions in site/HOWTO don't currently
> > work. maven.repo.remote needs to be set. Does anyone know how to fix
> > this?
>
> Not used Maven1 in some time and don't know what the problem is, but I could
> try converting it to Maven2+ so then there is no requirement for Maven1 in
> the Apache JDO project. I did the same for DataNucleus docs a while back.
> Any objections ?

I've checked into SVN the Maven2 site. This is comprised of

src/ directory, including all xdocs and resources as before, but with XSD's
defined and formatting updated so they match XSD.
pom.xml

Just do "mvn clean site" and it generates the site under "target/site".

If people can try it and see if it works for everyone, then I can delete the
old "xdocs" directory as well as maven.xml, project.xml, project.properties

--
Andy
DataNucleus (Web: http://www.datanucleus.org   Twitter: @datanucleus)