db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@datanucleus.org>
Subject Re: Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday January 11, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2013 08:46:43 GMT
> 1. Problem building site
>
> There is still an issue with building the site. Seems to be a maven
> repository variable issue reported as a missing dependency.
> The site is published as it existed a few months ago but can't be
> updated (generated) as the instructions in site/HOWTO don't currently
> work. maven.repo.remote needs to be set. Does anyone know how to fix
> this?

Not used Maven1 in some time and don't know what the problem is, but I could
try converting it to Maven2+ so then there is no requirement for Maven1 in the
Apache JDO project. I did the same for DataNucleus docs a while back. Any
objections ?

--
Andy
DataNucleus (Web: http://www.datanucleus.org   Twitter: @datanucleus)