db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Michelle Caisse <mcai...@sonic.net>
Subject Re: Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday January 11, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 01:58:20 GMT
On 1/13/2013 6:35 PM, Michelle Caisse wrote:
> On 1/13/2013 10:09 AM, Andy Jefferson wrote:
>>>> 1. Problem building site
>>>>
>>>> There is still an issue with building the site. Seems to be a maven
>>>> repository variable issue reported as a missing dependency.
>>>> The site is published as it existed a few months ago but can't be
>>>> updated (generated) as the instructions in site/HOWTO don't currently
>>>> work. maven.repo.remote needs to be set. Does anyone know how to fix
>>>> this?
>>> Not used Maven1 in some time and don't know what the problem is, but 
>>> I could
>>> try converting it to Maven2+ so then there is no requirement for 
>>> Maven1 in
>>> the Apache JDO project. I did the same for DataNucleus docs a while 
>>> back.
>>> Any objections ?
>> I've checked into SVN the Maven2 site. This is comprised of
>>
>> src/ directory, including all xdocs and resources as before, but with 
>> XSD's
>> defined and formatting updated so they match XSD.
>> pom.xml
>>
>> Just do "mvn clean site" and it generates the site under "target/site".
>>
>>
>> If people can try it and see if it works for everyone, then I can 
>> delete the
>> old "xdocs" directory as well as maven.xml, project.xml, 
>> project.properties
>>
>>
>>
> I get an error building the site:
>
> 7K downloaded  (maven-default-skin-1.0.jar)
> [INFO] Rendering site with 
> org.apache.maven.skins:maven-default-skin:jar:1.0 skin.
> [INFO] 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO] 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Error during page generation
>
> Embedded error: Files 'xdoc\attach_detach.xml' clashes with existing 
> 'C:\jdo\site\src\site\xdoc\attach_detach.xml'.
> [INFO] 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] For more information, run Maven with the -e switch
> [INFO] 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Total time: 1 minute 33 seconds
> [INFO] Finished at: Sun Jan 13 18:29:47 MST 2013
> [INFO] Final Memory: 46M/528M
> [INFO] 
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
>
When I delete xdocs locally, it all works. It appears, though, that 
there are a few files generated in target/site that are unversioned in 
docs, for example license.html.  That may be a pre-existing problem.

-- Michelle


Mime
View raw message