db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <mcai...@sonic.net>
Subject Re: Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday January 11, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 01:35:31 GMT
On 1/13/2013 10:09 AM, Andy Jefferson wrote:
>>> 1. Problem building site
>>>
>>> There is still an issue with building the site. Seems to be a maven
>>> repository variable issue reported as a missing dependency.
>>> The site is published as it existed a few months ago but can't be
>>> updated (generated) as the instructions in site/HOWTO don't currently
>>> work. maven.repo.remote needs to be set. Does anyone know how to fix
>>> this?
>> Not used Maven1 in some time and don't know what the problem is, but I could
>> try converting it to Maven2+ so then there is no requirement for Maven1 in
>> the Apache JDO project. I did the same for DataNucleus docs a while back.
>> Any objections ?
> I've checked into SVN the Maven2 site. This is comprised of
>
> src/ directory, including all xdocs and resources as before, but with XSD's
> defined and formatting updated so they match XSD.
> pom.xml
>
> Just do "mvn clean site" and it generates the site under "target/site".
>

> If people can try it and see if it works for everyone, then I can delete the
> old "xdocs" directory as well as maven.xml, project.xml, project.properties

I get an error building the site:

7K downloaded  (maven-default-skin-1.0.jar)
[INFO] Rendering site with
org.apache.maven.skins:maven-default-skin:jar:1.0 skin.
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error during page generation

Embedded error: Files 'xdoc\attach_detach.xml' clashes with existing
'C:\jdo\site\src\site\xdoc\attach_detach.xml'.
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 1 minute 33 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Sun Jan 13 18:29:47 MST 2013
[INFO] Final Memory: 46M/528M
[INFO]