db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday Dezember 14, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 17:39:04 GMT
Attendees: Michelle Caisse, Michael Bouschen, Craig Russell

1. Mandatory svnpubsub migration by Jan 2013

We can continue to use our build process but the destination of the
site build may need to be in a different svn location. INFRA-5404 and
INFRA-5215 are the DB issues for the migration. The generated site has
to be svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/production/db/jdo and this
should automatically propagate to the live web.

2. New patch available for JDO-717 "copyjdorijars does not cleanup
target directory" https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-717

Looks good. Might be good to add a version number to the maven-clean-
plugin component.

3. News on spec update? Still stuck on Craig's "Need to add an
assertion id to Chapter 12".

4. Other issues

Action Items from weeks past:
[Dec 07 2012] AI Craig: Last technical item is still the new assertion
for JDO-678 needed for Chapter 12.
[Nov 16 2012] AI Everybody Cross references to other sections should
use parentheses. Maybe we should avoid making this change until we
have reviewed and approved the 3.1 changes. Chapters that are not
affected by 3.1 could have the bracket-to-parens change made any time,
with no requirement to record changes.
[Nov 02 2012] AI Craig JDO-678 needs a test case.
[Aug 24 2012] AI Craig update the JIRAs JDO-689 JDO-690 and JDO-692
about JDOHelper methods.
[Aug 17 2012] AI Craig comment on JIRA JDO-589 Autocommit or
nontransactional action
[Jul 20 2012] AI Michelle: take a look into adding JDO social links to
[Sep 23 2011] AI Michael document when changing dependencies (to
DataNucleus) it's necessary to rebuild the exectck project before
running tck.

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@oracle.com