db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <mcai...@sonic.net>
Subject Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday Dezember 21, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2012 14:34:58 GMT
I am unable to attend the meeting today. Status update on agenda item 1,
Mandatory svnpubsub migration:
- Docs are checked into the db tree at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/production/db/content/jdo
- Everything is ready for all the db projects to go live. Rick Hillegas
has submitted the JIRA issue to request that we go live
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5696).
- I added a svn:externals property to the site tree in svn, which should
allow us to continue to use the existing site build mechanism
essentially unchanges, except that the step of logging onto the apache
server and running a script is no longer necessary. Due to the problem
building ste and lack of time, the full cycle of modifying content has
not been tested.

-- Michelle