db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday Dezember 7, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2012 17:22:05 GMT
Attendees: Michelle Caisse, Craig Russell

Agenda:
1. Mandatory svnpubsub migration by Jan 2013

It looks like the effort is reasonable. Michelle has signed up to
shepherd the conversion. Thanks Michelle!

2. New patch available for JDO-717 "copyjdorijars does not cleanup
target directory" https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-717

Matthew is still on it, but no updates.

3. News on spec update?

Last technical item is still the new assertion needed for Chapter 12.
AI Craig. Then the change from "[" to "(" can be done.

4. Need to check the specification for assertions for new test cases
that were added. We should review all resolved issues and make sure
that new tests have assertions that match the specification.

Done. See #3.

5. Other issues

Action Items from weeks past:
[Nov 16 2012] AI Everybody Cross references to other sections should
use parentheses. Maybe we should avoid making this change until we
have reviewed and approved the 3.1 changes. Chapters that are not
affected by 3.1 could have the bracket-to-parens change made any time,
with no requirement to record changes.
[Nov 02 2012] AI Craig JDO-678 needs a test case.
[Aug 24 2012] AI Craig update the JIRAs JDO-689 JDO-690 and JDO-692
about JDOHelper methods.
[Aug 17 2012] AI Craig comment on JIRA JDO-589 Autocommit or
nontransactional action
[Jul 20 2012] AI Michelle: take a look into adding JDO social links to
db.apache.org/jdo.
[Sep 23 2011] AI Michael document when changing dependencies (to
DataNucleus) it's necessary to rebuild the exectck project before
running tck.

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo