db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From mcai...@sonic.net
Subject Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday November 23, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2012 17:40:14 GMT
Attendees: Michael Bouschen, Michelle Caisse

1. Issue with running individual configurations

Error finding parent POM when running an individual configuration from the
TCK directory. Resolved by running maven clean install from the parent
directory. May indicate a problem with our build system?

2. News on JDO-717 copyjdorijars does not cleanup target directory

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-717?
No change.

3. News on spec update?

Michael checked in an update to Ch 14 with new assertions and modified
test cases to use correct assertion numbers. This completes all planned
work on Chapter 14.

We need to discuss the spec review process and plan for changes from [] to
() where needed.

4. Need to check the specification for assertions for new test cases
that were added. We should review all resolved issues and make sure that
new tests have assertions that match the specification.

See above.

5. Other issues

Michael will test new latest code with Java 1.6.

Action Items from weeks past:

 [Nov 16 2012] AI Everybody Cross references to other sections should use
parentheses. Maybe we should avoid making this change until we have
reviewed and approved the 3.1 changes. Chapters that are not affected by
3.1 could have the bracket-to-parens change made any time, with no
requirement to record changes.
 [Nov 02 2012] AI Craig JDO-678 needs a test case.
 [Aug 24 2012] AI Craig update the JIRAs JDO-689 JDO-690 and JDO-692
about JDOHelper methods.
 [Aug 17 2012] AI Craig comment on JIRA JDO-589 Autocommit or
nontransactional action
 [Jul 20 2012] AI Michelle: take a look into adding JDO social links to
db.apache.org/jdo.
 [Sep 23 2011] AI Michael document when changing dependencies (to
DataNucleus) it's necessary to rebuild the exectck project before
running tck.