db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday November 30, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 17:24:10 GMT
Attendees: Michael Bouschen, Michelle Caisse, Craig Russell

Agenda:

1. Issue with running individual configurations

no issue now.

2. News on JDO-717 copyjdorijars does not cleanup target directory https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-717?

no update. The current issue is to clean up the target directory of
copyjdorijars in case there was an update to the DataNucleus
dependency. AI Michael take a look.

3. News on spec update?

Chapter 14 is done and checked in.

4. Need to check the specification for assertions for new test cases
that were added. We should review all resolved issues and make sure
that new tests have assertions that match the specification.

New assertions for Chapter 12 are still needed.

5. Other issues

[Nov 02 2012] AI Craig JDO-678 needs a test case. AI Craig send test
out for review

Action Items from weeks past:
[Nov 16 2012] AI Everybody Cross references to other sections should
use parentheses. Maybe we should avoid making this change until we
have reviewed and approved the 3.1 changes. Chapters that are not
affected by 3.1 could have the bracket-to-parens change made any time,
with no requirement to record changes.
[Nov 02 2012] AI Craig JDO-678 needs a test case.
[Aug 24 2012] AI Craig update the JIRAs JDO-689 JDO-690 and JDO-692
about JDOHelper methods.
[Aug 17 2012] AI Craig comment on JIRA JDO-589 Autocommit or
nontransactional action
[Jul 20 2012] AI Michelle: take a look into adding JDO social links to
db.apache.org/jdo.
[Sep 23 2011] AI Michael document when changing dependencies (to
DataNucleus) it's necessary to rebuild the exectck project before
running tck.

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo