db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <michael.bousc...@akquinet.de>
Subject JDO TCK Conference Call Friday November 2, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 06:48:48 GMT
Hi,

We will have our regular meeting Friday, November 2 at 9 am Pacific Time
to discuss JDO TCK issues and status.

Dial-in numbers are:
US Toll free: 866 682-4770
Germany Frankfurt 069222216106
Germany Toll free: 08006648515
(Other countries by request)

To place the call:
1. Call the toll free number.
2. Enter the conference number 939-3689#
3. Enter the security code 1111#

Agenda:
1. News on JDO-717 copyjdorijars does not cleanup target directory
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-717?
2. News on spec update?
3. Need to check the specification for assertions for new test cases
that were added. We should review all resolved issues and make sure that
new tests have assertions that match the specification.
4. Other issues

Action Items from weeks past:
[Sep 7 2012] AI Everybody We need to look at adding assertions into the
specification and tck test cases.
[Aug 24 2012] AI Craig update the JIRAs JDO-689 JDO-690 and JDO-692
about JDOHelper methods.
[Aug 17 2012] AI Craig comment on JIRA JDO-589 Autocommit or
nontransactional action
[Jul 20 2012] AI Michelle: take a look into adding JDO social links to
db.apache.org/jdo.
[Sep 23 2011] AI Michael document when changing dependencies (to
DataNucleus) it's necessary to rebuild the exectck project before
running tck.

Regards Michael

--
*Michael Bouschen*