db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday October 26, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 17:29:48 GMT
Attendees: Michelle Caisse, Michael Bouschen, Craig Russell

Reminder: Daylight Savings time starts next week for Europe and the
following week for US. The call will be held next week 9:00 AM
Daylight Savings Time.

Agenda:

1. News on JDO-717 copyjdorijars does not cleanup target directory https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-717?

no news.

2. News on spec update?

Latest update is Chapter 18 for embedded discriminator. Any comments
on JDO-702.

3. Need to check the specification for assertions for new test cases
that were added. We should review all resolved issues and make sure
that new tests have assertions that match the specification.

If there is an existing assertion that covers the feature (e.g.
A14.6.2-47) the specification and test case should reuse the existing
assertion.

AI Michael will handle the Chapter 14 cases. Craig will do the others.

4. Other issues

Action Items from weeks past:
[Sep 7 2012] AI Everybody We need to look at adding assertions into
the specification and tck test cases.
[Aug 24 2012] AI Craig update the JIRAs JDO-689 JDO-690 and JDO-692
about JDOHelper methods.
[Aug 17 2012] AI Craig comment on JIRA JDO-589 Autocommit or
nontransactional action
[Jul 20 2012] AI Michelle: take a look into adding JDO social links to
db.apache.org/jdo.
[Sep 23 2011] AI Michael document when changing dependencies (to
DataNucleus) it's necessary to rebuild the exectck project before
running tck.

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo