db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, September 21, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 16:58:15 GMT
Attendees: Matthew Adams, Michael Bouschen, Craig Russell

Agenda:

1. News on patch JDO-707 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/
JDO-707? New patch needed?

New patch is needed.

2. News on spec update?

no news.

3. Issue with copyjdorijars

The submodule that copies artifacts doesn't clean up the target
directory. AI Michael file a JIRA.

The issue is that we need to have a different class path depending on
whether we are running the uit or ri. This may be accomplished by a
different mavan profile.

4. Other issues

Add a JDO JIRA category for integrations with other projects. Done.

Action Items from weeks past:
[Sep 7 2012 AI Everybody ]We need to look at adding assertions into
the specification and tck test cases.
[Aug 24 2012] AI Craig update the JIRAs JDO-689 JDO-690 and JDO-692
about JDOHelper methods.
[Aug 17 2012] AI Craig comment on JIRA JDO-589 Autocommit or
nontransactional action
[Jul 20 2012] AI Michelle: take a look into adding JDO social links to
db.apache.org/jdo.
[Sep 23 2011] AI Michael document when changing dependencies (to
DataNucleus) it's necessary to rebuild the exectck project before
running tck.

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo