db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <michael.bousc...@akquinet.de>
Subject JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, September 28, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 05:45:48 GMT
Hi,

We will have our regular meeting Friday, September 28 at 9 am Pacific
Time to discuss JDO TCK issues and status.

Dial-in numbers are:
US Toll free: 866 682-4770
Germany Frankfurt 069222216106
Germany Toll free: 08006648515
(Other countries by request)

To place the call:
1. Call the toll free number.
2. Enter the conference number 939-3689#
3. Enter the security code 1111#

Agenda:

1. News on patch JDO-707 https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-707?
New patch available.
2. News on JDO-717 copyjdorijars does not cleanup target directory
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-717?
3. News on spec update?
4. Other issues

Action Items from weeks past:
[Sep 7 2012] AI Everybody ]We need to look at adding assertions into the
specification and tck test cases.
[Aug 24 2012] AI Craig update the JIRAs JDO-689 JDO-690 and JDO-692
about JDOHelper methods.
[Aug 17 2012] AI Craig comment on JIRA JDO-589 Autocommit or
nontransactional action
[Jul 20 2012] AI Michelle: take a look into adding JDO social links to
db.apache.org/jdo.
[Sep 23 2011] AI Michael document when changing dependencies (to
DataNucleus) it's necessary to rebuild the exectck project before
running tck.

Regards Michael

--
*Michael Bouschen*