db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From mcai...@sonic.net
Subject Re: Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, August 24, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 18:55:29 GMT

> 2. Convert spec to OpenOffice
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-716
>
> Question: When opening the master spec, what is the effect of the
> dialog box "Update all links?"

OO reads all of the chapter and appendix files. This is a good idea, since
they may have been changed since the last time you opened the master doc.

> p. 102 or so Chapter 11 "Any property not recognized by the
> implementation must be silently ignored.]"
> The trailing ] is part of assertion hidden text. What is the right way
> to format this? As a nonprinting character? There doesn't appear to be
> an Assertion character style in the "all styles" box.

Hmm. I'll take a look at that later. Click the cap-A-in-a-box icon at the
top of the style sindow. This shows the character styles. Assertion should
be at the top of the list. If so, select the ']' and double click
Assertion. Verify that when ']' is selected, Assertion is highlighted in
the character style list, not Default.

-- Michelle