db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Adams <matt...@matthewadams.me>
Subject Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, August 31, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 14:31:57 GMT
Sorry, guys, prolly can't make meeting today.  No change on my assigned
issues.

For the "Other Items" business, though, Apache Isis recently committed a
change to support JDO:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ISIS-14

Yours truly was the reporter of that issue.  Yay!

--
mailto:matthew@matthewadams.me <matthew@matthewadams.me>
skype:matthewadams12