db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, August 24, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 21:25:43 GMT

On Aug 24, 2012, at 1:07 PM, mcaisse@sonic.net wrote:

>>> Click the cap-A-in-a-box icon
>>> at the
>>> top of the style window. This shows the character styles. Assertion
>>> should
>>> be at the top of the list. If so, select the ']' and double click
>>> Assertion. Verify that when ']' is selected, Assertion is
>>> highlighted in
>>> the character style list, not Default.
>>
>> I totally missed the icon for character styles. I figured that "all
>> styles" would do it, but apparently not. Stupid User Exception.
>>
>> I've now gotten the character styles to show up.
>
> Good! I have noticed that OO sometimes doesn't show all styles until
> you
> click to another style group and then click back to the original
> window.

As a user of OO for a few years I still consider myself a newbie. Sad
face. Of course, I'm still a FrameMaker newbie as well. Sad face also.

But things are now at a point that I feel comfortable editing the spec
and not messing it up too badly. Happy face.

Thanks for all your work on this!

Craig

> -- Michelle

Craig L Russell