db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From mcai...@sonic.net
Subject Re: Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, August 24, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 15:25:15 GMT
I will probably miss the meeting today. Re the OO spec, yesterday I made
some changes to the template and master document. I will review the pdf
conversion process and make any changes necessary to get nice pdf. Send me
any feedback on spec formatting, TOC, index, assertions, etc. Please fix
any problems you encounter while editing chapters.

-- Michelle