db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <mcai...@sonic.net>
Subject Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, June 8
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 04:27:11 GMT
I can't make the meeting. Here's an update on conversion of the spec
from FrameMaker to OpenOffice:

Using mif2go, I have converted to rtf. As recommended by mif2go, I have
converted the rtf to .docx format using Word. It looks good in Word, as
far as I have been able to tell. Some chapters do not look good when the
docx file is opened in OpenOffice; most look fine. Opening the rtf
directly in OpenOffice gives very poor results.

Next step is to split the document into separate files per chapter and
create a master document. My first attempt didn't work so well, but I
will try again.

-- Michelle