db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, May 11, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 16:53:08 GMT
Attendees: Michelle Caisse, Michael Bouschen, Craig Russell

Agenda:

1. log4j class loader, no enhancer log output with maven 2: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-706

Some difficulty merging JDO-707 with the changes to date. AI Michelle
check in patch so we can take a look at the next issue. One
configuration still fails on Windows, perhaps due to the misuse of
file separator character in AbstractGetPMF. AI Michelle try changing
the helper methods to use file.separator.

2. Disussion on "Automate OSGi bundling in JDO 3.1+ build" https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-694

Pretty much done.

3. The patch on JDO-707 reverts the version number from 1.0-SNAPSHOT
to ${project.version} which I understand to *not* be best practice for
maven. any other objections? https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-707

The patch goes in the right direction. There are a few issues with the
patch having to do with version numbers. AI Craig comment in the JIRA.

4. What's needed to release 3.1? Go to https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10630

,
    click "Issues" in the menu on the left and then click "JDO 3
maintenance release 1 (3.1)" under "Unresolved: By Version"

5. Other issues

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-589 Autocommit or
nontransactional actions

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-711 Reorganize sources to
conform with maven conventions

Action Items from weeks past:
[Sep 23 2011] AI Michael document when changing dependencies (to
DataNucleus) it's necessary to rebuild the exectck project before
running tck.

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo