db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <michael.bousc...@akquinet.de>
Subject Re: Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, May 18, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 20:48:59 GMT
Hi Michelle,
> I like the name copyjdorijars. Can it also copy log4j.properties to
> lib/jdori?
Yes, I can handle log4j.properties. The easiest way is to copy/move the
file log4j.properties to the new module copyjdorijars and change the
target-path to point to lib/jdori. Then it gets copied to the right place.

The question is: do we want to keep a copy of the log configuration
log4j.properties under tck? Because it configures the datanucleus and
the tck logging.

Regards Michael

--
*Michael Bouschen*