db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <michael.bousc...@akquinet.de>
Subject Re: Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, May 18, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Sun, 20 May 2012 18:48:55 GMT
Hi,

> We now assume that the necessary jars to run the RI need to be copied
> to the user's jdori lib directory. Is there an easier way than manual
> copying to get the jar files into the right place? AI Michael
> investigate some other way to copy the jar files.

the maven-dependency-plugin allows to copy all the dependencies in a
specified location.

I propose to add a new module parallel to api, exectck and tck. It will
have the datanucleus jars as dependencies and the only purpose is to
copy these jars into lib/jdori.

I'm looking for a good name for such a module, for now I use
"copyjdorijars". Does anybody have a better idea for a name? I will
provide a patch, as soon as I have a good name.

Regards Michael

--
*Michael Bouschen*
*Prokurist*