db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <michael.bousc...@akquinet.de>
Subject JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, May 11, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 14:21:41 GMT

We will have our regular meeting Friday, May 11 at 9 am Pacific Time to
discuss JDO TCK issues and status.

Dial-in numbers are:
US Toll free: 866 682-4770
Germany Frankfurt 069222216106
Germany Toll free: 08006648515
(Other countries by request)

To place the call:
1. Call the toll free number.
2. Enter the conference number 939-3689#
3. Enter the security code 1111#

1. log4j class loader, no enhancer log output with maven 2:
2. Disussion on "Automate OSGi bundling in JDO 3.1+ build"
3. The patch on JDO-707 reverts the version number from 1.0-SNAPSHOT to
${project.version} which I understand to *not* be best practice for
maven. any other objections? https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-707
4. What's needed to release 3.1? Go to
     click "Issues" in the menu on the left and then click "JDO 3
maintenance release 1 (3.1)" under "Unresolved: By Version"
5. Other issues

Action Items from weeks past:
[Sep 23 2011] AI Michael document when changing dependencies (to
DataNucleus) it's necessary to rebuild the exectck project before
running tck.

*Michael Bouschen*

akquinet tech@spree GmbH
Bülowstr. 66, D-10783 Berlin