db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From mcai...@sonic.net
Subject Re: Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, May 18, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 21:27:03 GMT
We need to keep a version of log4j.properties in tck/src/conf. Its purpose
is to be copied to ../lib/iut and modified there for use in testing an
iut. This could be a different, more generic version with nothing to
support the reference implementation. If we need to make some
modifications to log4j.properties for DataNucleus, we would do that only
on the version in copyjdorijars.  My thoughts, anyway.

-- Michelle