db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <craig.russ...@oracle.com>
Subject Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Mar 30, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 17:05:39 GMT
Attendees: Michael Bouschen, Michelle Caisse, Matthew Adams, Craig
Russell

  Agenda:

  1. Review of patch for README.html under trunk, more?

Looks good. Ship it. And if anyone wants to update it further, just do
it. Commit, then review.

  2. log4j class loader, no enhancer log output with maven 2: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-706?

Enhancement works fine now. DataNucleus is out of the maven
dependencies. But now the tck doesn't run. AI Michelle verify the
patch has the latest changes to allow anyone else to take a look.

  3. Standardize field/property converters: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-709

. Initial thoughts provided by Matthew.

AI Matthew update the JIRA with some examples.

  4. What's needed to release 3.1? Go to https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10630

,
      click "Issues" in the menu on the left and then click "JDO 3
maintenance release 1 (3.1)" under "Unresolved: By Version"

At this point, mostly specification updates. Only Michelle and Craig
have access to FrameMaker. AI Craig see if Adobe can provide licenses
for others in the JDO project to update the specification.

Question: Do we publish the "annotated" specification that corresponds
to the tck ids? Not currently, but we can do this.

  5. Other issues

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-713 signature verifier needs
update to support new annotation for @Discriminator.

  Action Items from weeks past: