db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <...@apache.org>
Subject JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Mar 30, 9 am Pacific Time
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2012 10:14:00 GMT
Hi,

  We will have our regular meeting Friday, March 30 at 9 am Pacific Time
to discuss JDO TCK issues and status.

   Dial-in numbers are:
   US Toll free: 866 682-4770
   Germany Frankfurt 069222216106
   Germany Toll free: 08006648515
   (Other countries by request)

   To place the call:
   1. Call the toll free number.
   2. Enter the conference number 939-3689#
   3. Enter the security code 1111#

   Agenda:

   1. Review of patch for README.html under trunk, more?
   2. log4j class loader, no enhancer log output with maven 2:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-706?
   3. Standardize field/property converters:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-709. Initial thoughts provided
by Matthew.
   4. What's needed to release 3.1? Go to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10630,
       click "Issues" in the menu on the left and then click "JDO 3
maintenance release 1 (3.1)" under "Unresolved: By Version"
   5. Other issues

   Action Items from weeks past:

   [April 8 2011] AI Craig comment on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-617 re the utility of the
update operator.
   [Sep 23 2011] AI Michael document when changing dependencies (to
DataNucleus) it's necessary to rebuild the exectck project before
running tck.
--
*Michael Bouschen*
*Prokurist*